- TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS:
Virgin Active Australia operates 11 Health Clubs across Sydney and Melbourne. Our purpose is to make exercise irresistible and to enable that to happen anytime, anywhere for our customers.
- BEFORE YOU STARTED MYSTERY SHOPPING, WHAT CHALLENGES WERE YOU FACED WITH?
Being a Virgin brand, we have always aspired to deliver the best possible experiences to our members and guests. For us at Virgin Active, a common challenge that we faced was looking for measurable ways to ensure that our service standards were being delivered to the highest possible standard by our front-line team members who bring this to life everyday across our 11 clubs.
- TELL US ABOUT THE SOLUTION HUMAN EXPERIENCE OFFERED YOU
Human Experience offered us an end-to-end seamless Mystery Shopping solution which was fully customized to the needs of our business. Nic and the team at Human Experience took the time to understand exactly what we needed and the challenges we were looking to solve as a business.
- HOW HAVE YOU USED THE MYSTERY SHOPPING FEEDBACK AS A MANAGEMENT TOOL?
We use the Mystery Shopping feedback as a tool to coach, develop and train our team of Sales Managers and Relationship Consultants. We then look at the results across our 11 clubs to form more broader L&D focuses and initiatives. This has been particularly helpful during our COVID-19 closure period.
- TELL US ABOUT THE RESULTS YOU’VE SEEN IN YOUR BUSINESS SINCE YOU’VE BEEN MYSTERY SHOPPING
Since introducing the Human Experience Mystery Shopping process into our clubs, we have seen our team of Sales Managers and Relationship Consultants take more pride in their work, hold each other accountable to a high standard and an overall improvement in our sales performance vs prior year.
- WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO OTHER BUSINESSES WHO MAY BE CONSIDERING WORKING WITH HUMAN EXPERIENCE?
Working with Nic and the Human Experience team, has been a pleasure since Day 1. We can’t speak highly enough Nic and the Human Experience team.
Sean Carey, Head of Operations